Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lake Life

As much as I love the upstate, I really miss living by Lake Murray.  I came home and looked up some old pictures after spending the day with my family on the lake on Saturday. 
Living in Chapin and always being on the lake with friends was definitely the way best way to grow up! It was something that I think I now realize I took for granted. There were days that we would get out of school and all go right over to Paul's house to go out on the boat. 
We celebrated birthdays, sweet 16's, senior skip day, graduation parties, took pictures before prom, camping trips, and enjoyed any other opportunity just to be on the water! 
Looking back at these pictures and how much I love the people in them, really makes me miss high school! 
I can't believe that it was 6 years ago that we were all saying goodbye and going off to college! The years have really flown by and we are now all in separate times in our lives. Some friends are in school, some married, some with babies and some moved far away from South Carolina! I am glad I have these pictures to look back at remember these great times we all had together. Throwing it back to my senior quote: "I always knew I'd look back on my tears and laugh, but I never knew I'd look back on my laughs and cry". 





















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment