Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day Weekend


This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding and the very first one that I framed our in house! It was taken right after our father/ daughter dance at the wedding :)







My parents recently bought a pontoon, so what better way to celebrate Father's Day than being on the lake with family! My oldest brother and his wife and little girl came down from Charlotte, and Stu's dad was able to join us too! Jerry Durst grilled up some burgers and we had a few of his friends and Ma and one of her friends all join us for lunch before taking a ride on the pontoon and enjoying the lake! Mom fell in love with this duck that would eat out of your hands and Rosslyn loved to chase them around on land and quack at them :)






A hilarious picture from the day!! Rosslyn loves the water!!
 and then this happened.... 




We changed clothes and then went back out on the boat for dinner! It seemed like a long 40 mins by water, but we finally ended up at Charlie Worfman's for dinner :) On the way home, we got pulled by DNR because we had a light out. Of course Jerry Durst talked his way out of a ticket, and we ended up getting back to our dock at 10:30 to see this pretty full moon!!



Yes I know... it is hard to believe that I am the same fat little 3 year old you see in this picture, but it's me :) 
I must say that we both look much better in 2014 than in 1993!! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment