Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

"That's Where It's At"

This past Wednesday night was Whistle 100's Pick in the Park concert with Dustin Lynch, The Swon Brothers, Dan & Shay, Cassade Pope & Parmalee! 


Thankfully I kept some friends at Clear Channel when I quit, and I was able to score some tickets and join in on the fun! We got some back stage passes, so that's how I managed to get some of these pictures! I have made it a tradition to take Taylor to all of them now since he went to the first one with me before Stu moved to Greenville :) and obviously Stu doesn't mind have a friend there because I am always running off to get in the middle of the action!

They rarely cooperate for pictures! 

Dustin Lynch was awesome! I gave him a coozie from our wedding :)






If you ever get the opportunity to go to one of Whistle 100's concerts, don't miss it! They bring in artist and have them all playing acoustic together on stage! It is such a cool experience and is so different than going to a big concert with 10,00 people!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment