Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Amazing R+F Story - Cassidi

What convinced me to join R+F as a consultant was not only to share these AMAZING products, but to change my life as well!

There are so many amazing personal stories in this company, but this one is one of my favorites. It's from Cassidi Coder, a 23 gorgeous 23 year old who made the choice to have an incredible life by joining Rodan and Fields. Cassidi (left) and Makenzi (right) are sisters who started their business together, but have now branched out separately. Now both girls are making 6 figures annually!! 

Cassidi and Makenzi with Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields
Think you've seen the doctors before? It's because you have!! They are the same dermatologist who created Pro Active :) 


Please read Cassidi's story below and then let me know if you are ready to begin your own amazing journey!!

"Throughout high school I had never dealt with any type of skin issue on my face... But my back was a different story! (Gross, I know!)

So in February of 2012, when my mom became an R+F consultant, she ordered me the Unblemish... She also showed me her first paycheck, which was 4 figures! WOW! When my products got there it was only a matter of days before I was leaving to go to Haiti for over 2 months. This was going to be my back's worst nightmare.. Sweat, 100 degree temps, the possibility for no shower everyday, no AC... But I used Unblemish as often as I could and by the time I returned home from Haiti my back was clear. And my mom's checks had also grown 3 times!

As a soon-to-be senior in college, I knew R+F was an opportunity I couldn't pass and I became a consultant. I worked probably 5-10 hours a week alongside 12-15 hours of school and a full-time nanny job. And by "work" I mean Facebook messages, text messages and emails to everyone I knew!

By the time May 2013 rolled around, my R+F income was surpassing my nanny income and I was able to take R+F on full-time. After making that switch, my income has grown nearly 10 times and I am now a Level 5 and a Lexus Achiever in the company.....and I am earning a 6 figure annual income.

This opportunity has TOTALLY surpassed all that I thought I would be doing at age 22. I can't believe that by sharing something that I LOVE, products that WORK and a business plan that is SIMPLE, I am able to live my dreams. Since becoming a consultant I have been able to travel to Haiti again and that is something I plan on doing for the rest of my life. I know my passion is people- from anywhere and everywhere- and R+F is the vehicle that allows me to go anywhere and everywhere!! I am SO beyond thankful for what this company has done for this freshly graduated 22 year old! It's amazing."

Cassidi Coder
LV and Lexus Achiever Rodan + Fields
Age 22


Cassidi is now 23 years old and a recent newlywed. Her husband is now her business partner, and they were able to pay for their entire wedding themselves!  They didn't miss any details either and were able to splurge on their dream day!!



It is so amazing to me that Cassidi started her own R&F business while she was in collge! I am growing my team now, and hope that I will be in Cassisi's shoes one day :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment