Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bridal Portraits


It’s been almost 2 months since we got married and I just realized I never loaded my bridal portraits! I am so glad that Jessi took these amazing pictures before the actually wedding day. She met at my apartment and drove up to Clemson with me, mom and ma. That moment of first putting on my dress and being made up from head to toe was different than any other! That was the first time it really hit me that I was a bride!!!  

All the pictures were taken at Clemson’s botanical gardens. We had the best time walking around the beautiful grounds and capturing these special moments. I loved getting all the complements and congratulations from other people strolling around that day, and especially the little girls who thought I was a princess!


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!
























post signature

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Just love your idea for bridal bouquet.

    ReplyDelete