Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Back to the Future

One of Stuart's favorite movies is Back to the Future. He always make fun of me for being a 90's kid and never seeing these movies before. When I found the Trilogy at Best Buy a few weeks ago, I couldn't resist buying it for him. I told him that he would have to wait till Valentines day to get it, but when he gave me my new MK wallet yesterday, I figured I should give him his movies too. He cooked dinner last night and we sat down to watch the first Back to the Future.
Well I loved it! At first I was not too into it, but 15 mins in, I was hooked :) I am usually not a fan of science type movies, but I thought these were great! And the fact that Stu sat here like a little kid watching them was so funny. Stu sat in one of the big chairs and watched it since Tipsy and I were sharing the couch. I painted my nails during the movie too. Once the first movie went off, I was all giddy and ready to watch them all. So we put in the second and then watched the third today.


















I think the first one was my favorite, although I really liked the second one because of what Steven Spielberg thought that 2015 was going to be like! 


I found it funny that everyone was going to dress like the Jetsons and have cars that flew! The Hover Board was pretty incredible, but I doubt even my kids will have anything like it within 20 years from now! 
The was supposed to be this really cool Black & Decker Hydrator and Pizza Hut came in a package. He was right about books though… realizing that they all wouldn’t be paperback and would be digital. They also used the word butthead a lot during the movie, and I am pretty sure I am one of the only people that used that word anymore!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment