Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Straight Hair, Don't Care

I have always wanted curly hair, but of course I was born with the straightest hair on the plant, other than my mothers. My hair will not hold curl at all! I bought extentions and had Bri curl them for college graduation and for Angela's wedding, but that is the closest I've come to have curls! I have tired curling irons, curlers, the wand, straightner and all kinds of curling products. NOTHING WORKS!!! 
I was shopping at Ulta on Monday night when I found these cool things! They said that you are just supposed to put them in your hair when it is damp or freshly washed, and then make sure your hair drys with them in there and WA LA... Curly hair :)
I was SOLD! I have tried everything else, so why not waste $7 to buy some tool thats not going to work?! I got home put them all in and was ready to see magic happen.....

Well, this is what I looked like! So attractive, I know! I put them in around 8, and took them out at about 10:30. To my surprise, I had a little bit of curl going on! I figured that if it worked on my not damp or freshly washed hair, then I had a good shot of getting up a little early and trying it out when I got out of the shower.
So I got up early yesterday morning and put them in! ... nothing. GO FIGURE $7 more down the drain and I still have not figured out how to master curling my hair!
                               This is me yesterday morning after attempting to curl it!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be trampled if all sites gave articles like these awesome articles.
    ombre hair extensions

    ReplyDelete