Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

How is it that the extra long weekends always feel like they go by faster than a regular 2 day weekend?! In this case, it was probably because all the rain we have been getting in the upstate. I questioned my facebook friends to see if anyone had been instructed to build a boat recently... an ark to be specific! I recieved some whitty responses, but it just looks like this month of rain was just to fill up the lakes and ponds near by.

Stu drove home yesterday while I slept for most of the two hour car ride back (as usual). We got back to my house in Greenville, unpacked my part of the car load, and then we both headed to Chapin to see my family for a bit. Everyone was at Ma and Papa's putting up more hand rails in the bathroom and hallways so that Papa could get around a little easier. I wish I could have stayed longer, but the rain didn't seem to want to hold off long enough. I ran home, and quickly packed up Tipsy's stuff (from spending the week at her Gma's). Then it was time to get on the road again to head back to Greenville for another work week!
Tipsy, being her Diva self as always, has to ride on my lap during all car rides! Center of attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment