Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

If I had to RUN for my life, I would die

This past Saturday, June 29th, made 4 years that these two sweet angels passed away. It's hard to believe that it has been that long. Handsome little Parker would now be 9, and Sweet Haley bug would be 7. In honor of Parker and Haley, their parents put on a 5K race to raise money for their foundation. This was the first year for the race and there were 700 participants!! Shows you just how many lives this family has touched! GOD IS SO GOOD!

My mom, some of her friends, Stuart, and some of my friends only made up a small amount of those 700 runners! I told Stuart earlier in the week that I was going to run at least 2 miles. Well needless to say, I didn't even make it around the soccer field that we started on. Lucky for me, Stuart stayed by my side the whole time and finished the race with me! Its now 48 hours later, and I regret to say that my legs still hurt from my long walk!! I guess someone needs to get into shape :)


Angela and I before the race started. This little lady finished the race with her sister in 37 mins!

That is me and Stuart finising the race in 49 mins!

Mom and Mrs. Cheryl finished 5 mins later. Clearly you can see Sandra was glad to see the finish line :)


No comments:

Post a Comment