Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

October's Favorite Things

I can not believe that we are already in the second week of October 2014!! Where has this year gone?! I have finally got together my favorite things for this month :)


Kate Spade Bangle- I picked up this fabulous bracelet at the New NordstromRak in Greenville! It's definitely in my everyday stack now!

Two Faced Eyebrow Kit- You all know that I do not wear a lot of makeup, but I have been trying a few new things like contouring and filling in my eyebrows. After using this kit once, I would recommend it to anyone! Another one of my NordstromRak finds :) I picked up this little love box for $11 vs the regular price of $39!! What a steal!

Ally B Boutique Monogrammed Boots- Last month, Stuart and I ventured to Tallahassee to watch Clemson play FSU. We drove down Friday afternoon and stayed the night in Thomasville, GA since its just a short drive out of Tallahassee. We got brunch the next morning a did a little shopping before heading to the game, and I could not believe this fantastic find! Stu bought me this perfect pair of boots for under $70 including the monograms and shipping cost!

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread- White girls love their Pumpkin Spice!! This time of year, I get extra excited about lighting candles around the house and making coffee because it's always pumpkin spice flavored :) I love a good pumpkin bread and Trader Joe's has the perfect box mix to make your own! I made this for the tailgate last weekend, and it got eaten up quickly!

OPI Nail Color- Going My Way or Norway? - My nails are currently pink for Breast Caner Awareness, but this gorgeous color is coming next! A light toned sandy brown creme polish that's just about light enough to be a nude but still has some color and richness to it.  A nice, tame color for the season.

Biltmore Malbec- While we were on my bachelorette party, my girls and I went to a wine tasting at The Biltmore. Most Biltmore wines are sold in local grocery stores, but there are a select few that they keep special for Biltmore goers only! This Malbec wine is one of them! I am not usually a fan of red wine, but in this case, I quickly changed my mind :) I have tried other Malbec wines since then, but haven't found any this delicious!

Aztec Sweater- I am all about some Aztec print this season! I picked up a loose open Aztec sweater from TJMaxx for just $20! I love the one I pictured above though because of all the colors :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment