Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Bridal Portraits

It blows my mind that our wedding is getting so close! 
We have had two wedding showers so far, and now two more this weekend. Both of these showers are just for the ladies, so Stu is holding down the house with Tipsy this weekend in Greenville and I am heading home to Columbia.  Since I am still working on catching up on the last few weeks, one thing that I can't wait to post are my bridal portraits! Obviously I am not going to post the pictures until after the wedding, but here is a sneak peak of my bouquet and the details!


Nika is my wonderful hair dresser! We met a few months ago, and she is actually getting married the week after Stuart and I! She came over to the apartment to do my hair around lunch time and my photographer Jessi was coming over at 3 so we could head to Clemson! Mom and Ma were able to come up and take the trip with us too.

















We stopped by the hotel that we have booked for our wedding guest and changed into my dress before heading to the botanical gardens. Jessi snapped a few pictures in the hotel room in front of the window before we got started on our day. I looked back at the pictures and couldn’t believe how beautiful I looked. It is really so surreal to see myself all dolled up and in my dress. I can’t believe I am a bride! 

All the pictures were taken in Clemson at the Botanical Gardens.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment