Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mummy Hotdogs

Stuart said it was my turn to cook dinner tonight since last night he made us some delicious tenderloin with mashed potatoes. If you know me well, you know that I DO NOT COOK, I bake :) I have a huge sweet tooth, so I am always making some kind of cookies, cakes or brownies.

A few weeks ago I saw a picture of this mummy hot dog on Pinterest, and saved it because I knew it would come in handy sometime! With Halloween just on Thursday, I quickly remembered these cute little guys. I made sure we had some Pillsbury crescents and our fridge is always stocked with hot dogs of some kind.
 
I cut each hot dog straight up at the ends for the legs,
and then on the top on each sides for the arms.
               I wrapped each dog with at least one crescent roll dough, and then baked them all for 12 mins for 375 in the oven!
 
 
They came out looking great, and they tasted even better!!!


 
This was so easy to make for dinner and super cheap too! Stuart put chili and cheese on his and it was delicious! We will definitely be making these again even if we do just wrap the hot dog in the roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment