Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

We're Engaged 8-3-13!!!

I am so ecstatic to be able to call Stuart my future husband! We are so excited to start planning our wedding for the Spring of 2014. We are so lucky to have so many supportive friends and family to be with us during this very special and exciting time in our lives. We have had so many people reach out to us to send their love and happy wishes our way!







Stuart proposed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC! He had a photographer hiding there taking pictures, so we are looking forward to see how those turn out this week! I had always told him I wanted a photographer, and I had to have my nails done... well he had the photographer, but i didn't have my nails done. The whole engagement was a huge surprise to me!


 We spent Sunday visiting family to show off the ring and tell them the story of how he proposed! My mom surprised us with this yummy cookie cake for us to share with everyone!

I will tell the whole story when I get the pictures of the actual engagement :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment